Dads have everything they need and would just rather buy what they want. They make it too hard to buy for them. You want to give them something that says “useful and thoughtful.” They don’t want you to spend a lot of money on them either. Here is a list of five gifts under $30 that will get that “Dad approves head-nod.”
1. Every dad needs a multi-tool. They can never have enough because, they ALWAYS lose them. This one is under ten bucks and looks like a throwing star. Buy here: https://amzn.to/3oMLjAV
2. Is your dad a college sports fan? Mine loves the University of Kansas. He’s 5’7″ but still convinced 40 years later that he should have tried out for the basketball team. These travel mugs will be great for any coffee and sports loving dad. Buy Here: https://amzn.to/34MIdVD
3. My dad only does his hair when he’s not wearing a hat. He wears ball caps a lot. Running to the store or opening the door after an amazon delivery, he grabs the nearest hat. This Carhartt cap will satisfy all of your father’s hat wearing needs. It comes many colors that would look great on any padre. Buy here: https://amzn.to/3kWEfj0
4. Dads loves snacks! This snack box is perfect for the lazy days after Christmas and before New Year’s. When no one feels like cooking but, might be done eating the left over ham. The boxes have a 40 variety of cookies, crackers, chips and much more. I would bet he’ll even share with you. Buy here: https://amzn.to/34Yr3V8
5. My father is always complaining about having cold feet. I always say “why don’t you get some slippers?” It’s a viccous cycle. Break that cycle by buying these cozy yet practical house shoes. They come in three colors. The brown is my personal favorite. Buy here: https://amzn.to/2TR0NWv
All of these gifts scream “DAD!” At least most Dads. I hope you find this helpful and inspiring.
DISCLAIMER: Affiliate links are included in this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.